Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Poptropica That Work







(ian hunter) I have a dream-its only one dreamBut I know dreams can come trueAnd I have a wish-its only one wishBut I know wishes can tooI wanna be-faraway from hereWith those honky tonk heroes-burnin’ my ears-ohLove american music-i play it all night longJust me n’ records-n’ a vivid imaginationI love to dance in the mirror-i practice every single wordAnd it seems to me american music-is all I’ve ever heardOh oh oh-oh oh oh it’s lonely on the undergroundI sit and watch my world go round n’ round n’ round n’ round n’ roundI sit and watch the world go roundI hear the sons of memphis-i hear the brothers or harlemI hear the nashville cats n’ the rag time mamas outa new orleansI hear the windy city-i hear a gospel singers hymn-and it seems to meAmerican music is all there's ever beenC'mon baby oh oh oh-oh-oo-Ooi love the names of the cities-i hear the echo echoingAnd It Seems to me American music is all there's ever Been

More than 20 years ago I used this as the theme song of my radio show because I really liked the melody but above all I was excited when I text you rivedevo.Oggi things are a bit 'changed but I am pleased to recall that period with this piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment