Monday, December 27, 2010

Drivers Pour Sound Blaster

altar of the other world's 20 best songs of 2010 (I think)



1) Neon Trees - Animal
2) Pearl and the Puppets - Because I do
3) Fyfe Dangerfield - Faster than the setting sun
4) Natalie Merchant - Griselda
5) Shinedown - The Crow and the Butterfly
6) Vertical Horizon - The Lucky one
7) Treetop Flyers - Mountain Song
8) National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
9) Band of Horses - Laredo
10)Black Keys - Tighten
11)Arcade Fire - Ready to start
12)Laura Veirs - July Flame
13)Kah - Goose Girl
14) Courteneers - Take over the world
15) Laura Marling - Devil's spoke
16) Ben Folds - From Above
17) Shout Out Louds - Fall Hard
18) Coral - 1000 Years
19) Sparrow and the Workshop - I You will break
20) Vampire Weekend - Horchata

This is the ranking of my 20 favorite songs for the year is concludendo.Mi it was difficult to style because according to my parameters in 2010 has been one of the worst years ever a quality that I can remember.
I wanted to explain why I included the video of the third in the standings: The Neon Trees I already posted in the Spring and did not seem necessary to repeat, Pearl and The Puppets posted them Weather Mark The Cannibal Kid, and then I did not want to copy, Fyfe Dangerfield while I was still a virgin!
Special Mention for the English singer-songwriter who found the Kah 13: If someone whim to hear what it is you can only get to hear what's on your site because it is almost impossible to find anything to download.

0 comments:

Post a Comment