Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lorena Herrera Follando

Sanremo Sanremo

CHRONICLE frivolous IN REAL TIME OF THE FIRST NIGHT OF THE FESTIVAL OF SAN REMO

The female ear of Aphrodite announces its intention to monitor and comment on this blog the first evening of the 61st Festival of Italian Song! See you later ....

21:16 The curtain rises and appears Antonella Clerici's daughter ... now in the shows in prime Piazzano children everywhere ... cmq Clerici of the dress is impossible ....

21:26 Choreography of 'Friend of Mary Daniel Ezralow

21:31 started the race! Enter the dark lady Noantri Giusy Ferreri with a black dress very bold. Identified the phrase smash Part of Giuseppe " and it's too long since I love you more" . Do not know about you but when I sing Ferreri I always feel that it is an imitation that mocks ....

21:43 It 's time to Luca Barbarossa paired with Raquel del Rosario. And going up up up in the sky, down down down into the sea . And to think that I saw her in concert in Fuerteventura (Canary Islands) with his band (El Sueno de Morfeo) ...

21:50 Roberto Vecchioni enters to the tune of Satisfaction. None of the original text a little Paraculo, but the song grabs me .... Between the other the look snobbettino mind helping me .. .
... so good to cry in the streets because they are killing the thought

21 .57 Anna Tatangelo enters the scene. Finally must have changed make-up artist and stylist . Look fits perfectly as was the trend that will Oxa in 1978 with the song .... nn me even seem to comment on the case.

22:02 I Crush ?! Oscar Wilde and his temptations are basking in the grave .... I do not know ... .. I need to hear it for positive affect tend to say that I like ...

22:12 Enter the two valleys Morandi. The red dress of Canalis I like it very much even if it has an effect reduces awesome tits ...

22:17 Noooo Max Pezzali that enters to the tune of Van Halen's Jump nooooooooo
The 883 ... my teenage years .... I'm getting old .... the lumberjack shirt distracts my Max attenzine the song ...

22:22 Van de Sfroos lakes and its own dialect. Part of the game understanding of the text dialect with my sister and my mom ... that's half male ear folk? I have to laugh to hear sing a
Tulette de Red Bull

22:36 Anna Oxa and color variations of blue in all its meanings. La Madonna Italian / Albanian law with his look that always Tatangelo ... learn, learn ... The song also nn the comment because I did not understand a word they sang ....

22:43 We ... Tricarico .... I think that even the Teletubbies would refuse to sing the song .... the flag ...

22:50 The winner of the 2010 friends with Emma Modà . Win? Ponce-DiTonno docent ... Change of clothes

valleys ... this time he won the suit Belen

23:04 For the first time in the Sanremo Festival Madonia, Battiato and Pink Floyd.
... live on the edge of a real life and do not recognize myself ... to review.

23:10 comes the witch Patty Pravo. Never mind the song ... Patty Loveless ... She is the last real rock star Italian ...

23:24 It is time for the winner of X Factor, Nathalie . Increasingly, Tori Amos.

23:30 Last but not least Al Bano. The last singer in the race ... but what happened to the Al Bano of Happiness who did so much to dream and do in Eastern Europe? The No convincing busy turning ...

23:40 Canalis See the dancing has raised my self-esteem ... John I can do it too! Clip of young

in the race ... ... if I win the Btweens guessed ....

00:12 I realized just now that they're doing to see the clips of songs that remain in the race ... I thought it was a general ... the riassuntone are tired ....

00:20 Eliminate and Anna Oxa Anna Tatangelo. But remember that there is a repechage ... Thursday one of them could return to the scene of the crime ... and maybe even place them in the first three ... New

little word learned tonight: highlights

00:24 GOOD NIGHT

0 comments:

Post a Comment