Monday, January 17, 2011

Dune Buggies For Sale In St.johns

These've never digested

To start the week today I want to dedicate a play. In the history of pop music there are those songs that are so famous and then huge success that are rightly considered classics. The fact that classic does not exclude that some people may not like it. In my personal hit parade I have 2 negative, an Italian and a foreigner, although considered the same mythical've never been able to digest: Margherita by Riccardo Cocciante and Kiss by Prince. By the way if
Cocciante has never been my holy devotion is very curious aversion to the way Kiss since I'm a huge fan of the genius of Minneapolis.
the game to be complete and more fun presupporebbe participation mei friendly readers who are asked to indicate their preferences do not, of course, please indicate which tracks are actually known by all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment