Friday, October 24, 2008

How To Make A Fishing Sinker Mold

Going ...

Life is going on quietly.
We took a few pieces of furniture.

A digital piano.
Here you can see the little one with me with his instrument.

The table and four chairs.


The highchair.


A walker for the child. Here you can see it when watching the falling snow.

Some floral decoration


The classic bearskin rug ... Here you see him while he is attacking the child.

So things are going ... and we are preparing for Halloween.

If you want to see more photos, I recommend you take a look at my wife's blog (Under Western Skies) whose link is available on this page. There are different pictures from what I insert: I usually try not to publish those photos. It is in English but I think it is understandable to most, if not settle for photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment