Thursday, July 12, 2007

How Long Facial Numbness Wisdom Teeth

Piero Ricci Piero Ricci: MY BLOG BLOCKED BY FINANCE

Through Blog QuiMilanoLibera published a Piero Ricca post where he describes in detail the story and the "motives" of the kidnapping of his blog www.pieroricca.org , asked to circulate the news that all may know of this all-Italian affair: a free citizen who does real questions to a director of a "news" network hosted on a blatantly abusive and deployed. In Italy in fact the city is taken initially and later insults spit from a "sir", and eventually the one who decides not to sue those who have suffered the insults and spitting but the one that the organization has implemented protected by an army of bodyguards and the police intervened on the spot. Not even the land of toys would host events of this kind. People's Initiative unites in support of Piero Ricca and be made available to the organization of any further steps to support and dissent to such systems. Piero Ricca report the post and advise readers to keep up also by Blog QuiMilanoLibera .
Milan, July 10, 2007 - Emilio Fede I sued and finance has changed the access codes to my blog, prevented from publishing new articles. I feel voiceless and not pleasant for someone like me me.Il blog was closed at the request of the Rome public prosecutor Giuseppe Saieva, by application of the investigating judge Cecilia Demma. The "seizure" - so is called - I was notified at 14:00 on 10 July of two officers of the "special unit against fraud Telematics of the financial police, who came specially from the capital. The seizure comes from a libel suit filed by Emilio Fede for me to dispute that turned to the Press Club of Milan April 16 2007.In execution of that order was removed from my blog article on the affair and Faith comments in the margins of the readers. Article and comments, however, remained in the memory of rete.Per technical reasons it was not possible, as well as had been requested by the court, remove the video from youtube. Has not obscuring total blog, which also had been proposed in order for provisional sequestration, because the agents of finance have adopted the solution to change my administrator password www.pieroricca.org , after a morning mission Sarzana (La Spezia) , registered office of management companies will immediately request blog.Naturalmente dissequestro.E I reserve the right to sue in my turn Mr. Faith. I would point out that the opposition had as a background to my question (on Europa 7 case and the frequencies illegally occupied by Rete 4), to which the Director of TG4 replied giving me the 'idiot. " Not to mention the spit that steered me in the lobby of the Press Club, as evidenced by the video available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KbGNQwO7es


few days after the good faith called "rogue" me and friends with me criticized him at the Press Club. What say we ask the seizure of TG4? We will face with the complainant in court, perhaps with some of the magistrates and vilified over the years the government spied on misura.SarĂ² happy to let me try again for expressing views shared by the people I respect that. As is my habit will respect the procedures and I will take my responsibility, defending the process and not by processo.Nel meantime I will not stop to question and criticize public figures who do not judge, exercising my right and duty to dissenso.Nessuno able to seize the freedom of expression, and my group of friends here and Milan Free Blog: certo.Ma this is what happened is not a problem only mine is an unjust act that threatens the freedom of expression on the Internet for each of noi.Per this I appeal to bloggers and the people of the net: Pass on this article, make public your dissent! We stand together with our freedom of speech. Thanks in advance!


Piero

0 comments:

Post a Comment